SMART+ lights and accessories will not pair directly to your Google Home hub, however you can use the Google Assistant with your Wink hub to control your lights with your voice. To set this up, you can follow the instructions below or download the PDF with screenshots and step by step instructions.
GoogleAssistantVoiceControl-Wink.pdf (730.8 KB)
- If you haven’t already, download the Google Home app.
- Upon opening the app for the first time, you will be prompted to connect your Google Home device. Make sure it is plugged in and powered on. If you do not get this prompt, select Devices from the drop down menu, then select the plus sign. Make sure you are syncing it to the correct Google account if you have multiple listed.
- After syncing your Google Home device, go back to the menu and select Home Control .
- Tap the plus sign (+) in the bottom right hand corner to add a new device to control.
- Select Wink from the list.
- You will be prompted to enter in your email and password used to log in to your Wink account. Tap Sign In and your account and devices will automatically be synced.