Setting up an Amazon Echo device to communicate with your Wink hub will give you control over your SMART+ lights using Amazon Alexa. To pair your Echo device to your Wink hub, follow these instructions or view the provided PDF for step by step instructions with screenshots.
AlexaVoiceControl-Wink.pdf (676.0 KB)
To set up your Echo device:
- Download and login to the Amazon Alexa app by creating a new account or using an existing one.
- Open the Alexa app. From the Menu in the top left corner, select Settings. Tap Set up New Device.
- Select the Echo product from the list that you would like to connect. Follow the on screen prompts to pair your Echo device.
If your Amazon Echo Device is set up:
- In the Amazon Alexa app, go to Settings > Skills
- Search for the Wink skill, and select Enable
- Sign in using your Wink account login information.
- Upon a successful login, tap Discover Devicesso Alexa can find your SMART+ products paired to your Wink hub.
- You will now be able to control your SMART+ lights with Alexa.