Resetting your SMART+ Lights

If you are having difficultly pairing your smart light to your system or your light doesn’t blink to indicate it’s in pairing mode, you may need to reset it. To do this:

For SMART+ Lights

This applies to all Apple HomeKit-enabled products and ZigBee products labeled SMART+. Power cycle the light by turning it on and off 5 times in a row. You can do this by unscrewing/screwing the light from the socket, using a light switch, or plugging/unplugging your device from the wall (such as with the Flexible Lightstrips). Power cycling by using the app to turn it on and off will not reset it. Your lights will blink or flash multiple colors (for full color lights) when the reset has been successful. You can watch our video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KG1FWJBsa9g

For LIGHTIFY Lights

This applies to ZigBee products labeled LIGHTIFY. The same principle as above applies to LIGHTIFY lights, with the exception you will need to count about 5 seconds in between each on or off. Your lights will blink or flash multiple colors (for full color lights) when the reset has been successful.

Hello, I cannot reset my lights, they just blink two times and the app never finds them (Eria adurosmart), is there another way to reset them?

I’ve tried on/off the switch, unscrew and screw, everything. Any ideas?

©2017 LEDVANCE, LLC. All Rights Reserved. View our Privacy Policy.