If you are trying to pair your SMART+ ZigBee Accent Lights to SmartThings, and the product shows up as a “Thing,” you will need to take a few extra steps to properly pair your lights.
SmartThings-AccentLights.pdf (174.1 KB)
- Navigate to https://graph.api.smartthings.com/ and login with your SmartThings account. This is the same account information you use to log into your SmartThings mobile app.
- Once logged in, navigate to My Locations. Select the name of your hub from the list. Then navigate back up to the top of the list to select My Devices.
- Find your device from the list of paired products. If you did not rename this device when pairing, it will still be labeled as a Thing on the list with a device type as Unknown. Select the product to enter its settings. Scroll down and tap Edit to edit the device’s settings.
- Here you will need to update the device Type. From this list, select ZigBee RGB Bulb, then select Update.
- Head back to your SmartThings app and find your accent lights on your device list. You will now be able to control then through the app.