My Lights Won't Pair or I Can't Fully Control Them

If you are having difficulties pairing and/or controlling your SMART+ lights, there are a few things you can try.

I can't pair my lights.

1. Make sure your product is compatible with the system you are using. While we work with many popular systems, the specific product you have may not. Our Bluetooth devices are currently only compatible with Apple HomeKit, while our ZigBee devices may be compatible with SmartThings, Wink, Amazon Echo Plus, and/or LIGHTIFY. Our ZigBee products are not compatible with the Philips Hue bridge.

2. Make sure your product is properly installed and the power is on.

• Ensure your light bulb is completely screwed in and the outlet, switch, lamp, or fixture is powered on.
    • Ensure that all the connections on your flexible lightstrip are connected securely and installed properly (+RGWB on the lightstrip must match +RGWB on the connector, not upside down)
    • If you installed a hardwired fixture, make sure the wires are securely attached and that you have restored power to your fixture.
    • For battery operated accessories, ensure the battery is correctly installed and that the battery is not dead.
  3. Make sure your product is in pairing mode. You may need to reset your product.

I can't control my lights.

How your device is controlled will vary based on the system you are using.
  1. Does your system have the feature you are looking for? Systems such as SmartThings, Wink, Amazon Echo Plus, and Apple HomeKit all have different features and benefits. Some may not be available to your platform. This is not an issue with the product, but a limitation of the system.

2. Is the product fully supported? We are always working with our partners to improve your user experience. However, it may be possible that the device you are using is not yet fully supported. If your device registers as a Thing when using SmartThings, a device handler is necessary. If you can’t adjust the color temperature with Wink, the device might be fully supported yet. We suggest you read the Amazon product description carefully to know what’s expected.

3. From time to time, your device may go offline. This may happen during power outages, moving lights, or keeping them unplugged for long periods of time. To get them back online, a reset is likely.

We offer a 2 year product warranty on our SMART+ lights. If you feel your product may be defective, please reach out to our customer support team at 1-800-LIGHTBULB or Smart@Ledvance.com.

I can pair my outlet. I can controlled it with Apple Homekit app, but the lamp’s not following. It won’t light up!!

Tried multiple lamps and bulbs.

©2017 LEDVANCE, LLC. All Rights Reserved. View our Privacy Policy.