A compatible ZigBee hub is required to use the Google Assistant and your Google Home device. To pair your OSRAM LIGHTIFY Gateway to your Google Home device, follow these simple steps listed below. For a full step by step guide with screenshots, please view the full PDF.
GoogleHomeVoiceControl-LIGHTIFY.pdf (665.5 KB)
- Search for the Google Home app in the App Store (iOS) or Play Store (Android) and download it to your phone.
- If this is your first time opening the app, you will be prompted to search for your Google Home device. Make sure it is plugged in and powered on.
- Once your Google Home device is connected, from the Main Menu select Home Control.
- Tap the Plus Sign (+) in the bottom right hand corner.
- Search for OSRAM Lightify North America. You will be prompted to enter in your LIGHTIFY account email and password. Select Approve.
- Your OSRAM LIGHTIFY Gateway will now be paired to Google Home and you can start using voice control commands.