Adding your lights to a room will allow you to control multiple lights at once. Use the room name when asking Siri to turn your lights on and off, dim, or change the color. For step by step instructions with screenshots, please view the PDF below.
AddingRoom-HomeKit.pdf (267.5 KB)
How to Add a New Room
- Open the Home App and tap Rooms on the bottom of the screen.
- Tap the Menu icon in the upper left hand corner.
- Tap Room Settings.
- Tap Add Room. Give your room a name. When you’re finished, tap Save.
Add Your Lights to a Room
- On the main Home App screen, tap the SMART+ accessory you’d like to add to a
- When accessories are added, they will automatically be added to the Default
Room. Next to Room, and tap the name of the current room it’s in to change it.
- Select your room from the provided list, or tap Create New to add a new room to
- When you’re finished, tap Done in the upper right hand corner.