You can pair your SYLVANIA SMART+ Bluetooth products directly to Amazon Alexa with no additional hardware required for voice control functionality. Download the PDF for step by step instructions with screenshots or follow the instructions below for linking.
To get started you will need:
- An Android smartphone with Android 6.0 or higher
- SYLVANIA SMART+ Bluetooth product
- SYLVANIA Smart Home app available in the Google Play store
- Amazon Echo smart speaker
Using Amazon Alexa with your SYLVANIA SMART+ Bluetooth Product
- With your Alexa and SYLVANIA Smart Home app accounts created, proceed into the Alexa app.
- Tap the menu icon in the upper left hand corner, then tap Skills & Games.
- Search for the SYLVANIA Smart Home Skill, then tap Enable.
- You will be required to enter in your SYLVANIA Smart Home app login credentials to link your accounts.
- Once finished, proceed to sign in to link your accounts together. Once your devices are discovered, you should be able to use Amazon Alexa voice commands with your SMART+ Bluetooth lights.