Controlling your SYLVANIA SMART+ Bluetooth Lights with the SYLVANIA Smart Home App

Once your SYLVANIA SMART+ Bluetooth products have been paired to the app, you can start controlling them. Depending on your product’s available features, you can change the color or color temperature, dim, and turn them on and off.

Before You Begin

• Make sure your device is paired and ready to be controlled. See How to Pair your SYLVANIA SMART+ Bluetooth Product for instructions.
  • You will need a smartphone using Android 6.0 or higher.

Controlling Devices in a Room

When you add products, you must add them into a room. By doing this, you can also control all devices in a room at the same time.

Turning Lights On and Off in a Room

Find the room you would like to control under My Rooms , then tap Turn On or Turn Off to control all devices in the room.

Changing Color or Color Temperature in a Room

1. Find the room you would like to control under My Rooms, then tap the device control bar on the bottom right hand side to access available controls.
  2. Under Master Controls, slide your finger across the color control diamond to change the color of all lights in the room.
  3. To change the color temperature, select the color temperature icon in the upper right hand side of the controls. Slide your finger across the color temperature diamond to adjust the color temperature.

Dimming Lights in a Room

1. Find the room you would like to control under My Rooms, then tap the device control bar on the bottom right hand side to access available controls.
  2. Under Master Controls , slide your finger across dimming control bar to change to adjust the brightness level of all lights in the room.

Controlling Individual Lights

If you do not want to control an entire room, you can control each device individually.

Turning an Individual Light On and Off

1. Find the room in which your individual light is located under My Rooms , then tap “All Devices” to see all available devices in that room.
  2. Find the individual device you would like to control. Tap “Turn On” or “Turn Off” to control each individual device.

Changing the Color or Color Temperature of an Individual Light

1. Find the room in which your individual light is located under My Rooms , then tap “All Devices” to see all available devices in that room.
  2. Tap the device control bar on the bottom left hand side of the individual device to access available color controls.
  3. To change a device’s color, slide your finger across the color control diamond.
  4. To change the color temperature, select the color temperature icon in the upper right hand side of the controls. Slide your finger across the color temperature diamond to adjust the color temperature.

Dimming an Individual Light

2. Tap the device control bar on the bottom left hand side of the individual device to access available controls.
  3. Slide your finger across the dimming bar to adjust the brightness of your individual light.

©2017 LEDVANCE, LLC. All Rights Reserved. View our Privacy Policy.