To learn how to connect your SYLVANIA SMART+ Bluetooth lights and accessories to the Google Assistant, please follow the instructions below or download the available PDF.
Bluetooth-GoogleControl.pdf (171.3 KB)
Before You Begin
- You will need an Android device running Android 6.0 or higher.
- Download the SYLVANIA Smart Home app from the Google Play store and create an account.
- Make sure the Google Assistant is set up either on your phone or Google Home device
- Power on your lights. They will flash to indicate they are in pairing mode.
Connecting your Lights to Google Home
- Open the Home app on your Android device. Tap Add (+) at the top of the screen.
- Tap “Have something to set up?” under Works with Google to bring up the list of available integrations with Google.
- Scroll through the list until you find SYLVANIA Smart Home.
- Enter your login information from your SYLVANIA Smart Home account. Please note: Your username (email) and password are case sensitive!
- Your SYLVANIA Smart Home account will now sync available lights into your Google Home account for control.